Claudio Caniggia | FollowFollow.com

Well-Known Member ... Great guy and a great player, loved his skill and attitude. He did a great job for us and could have gone on to do a lot ...

Claudio Caniggia - Wikipedia

Claudio Paul Caniggia is an Argentine former professional footballer who played as forward or winger. Caniggia played 50 times for the Argentina national ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Claudio Caniggia | FollowFollow.com

The 4-3-3 we played under McLeish suited him perfectly. A thoroughbred of a player, he had pace, skill, workrate, teamwork and so much big game ...

Memories of Claudio Caniggia | FollowFollow.com

Signed from Dundee fc for £900k in June 2001 at the ripe old age of 34. 50 appearances for the club scoring 13 goals. (I think)

Claudio Caniggia - Player profile | Transfermarkt

Claudio Caniggia ➤ former footballer from Argentina ➤ Right Winger ➤ last club: Wembley FC ➤ * Jan 9, 1967 in Henderson, Argentina.

CLAUDIO PAUL CANIGGIA (@claudiocaniggia7)

437K Followers, 188 Following, 77 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from CLAUDIO PAUL CANIGGIA (@claudiocaniggia7)

Former Rangers star Claudio Caniggia faces up to 15 years in ...

Former Rangers star Claudio Caniggia faces up to 15 years in prison after being ordered to stand trial for an alleged sex attack on his ex-wife.

Article - An Evening With Claudio Caniggia | FollowFollow.com

The gorgeous world cup winning,Rangers football player. I met CC at the West End of Edinburgh once,I was in awe ,absolute gent.